Approved January 03, 2019
- The Company is engaged in economic commercial activity, which includes the provision of the swimming pool, fountain and artificial pond installation services and other services indicated on the website baseinai.lt. The Company manages personal data for the provision of these services in accordance with the legal bases specified in the Policy and for the purposes of data processing and legal acts applicable to the Company.
- This Policy is intended for persons who use or intend to use the services of the Company or visit the website baseinai.lt
- All visitors to the Website, when signing contracts with the Company or assuming contractual obligations, as well as joining and/or using the Website, confirm that they are familiar with the Policy and agree that the Company will process the information provided by them (including personal data) to the extent that this is necessary to provide the Company’s services and/or to ensure the management and functioning of the website.
Principles of processing personal data
- The Company processes personal data in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the processing of personal data.
- The volume of processed personal data depends on the ordered or used the services of the Company and the information provided by the visitor of the website when ordering and/or using the services of the Company, visiting or registering on the website.
- The company, inter alia, uses the following basic principles of data processing:
- Personal data are only collected for clearly defined and legitimate purposes.
- Personal data are only processed lawfully and fairly.
- Personal data is constantly updated.
- Personal data shall be stored safely and for no longer than required by the purposes of the data processing or legal acts.
- Personal data are processed only by those employees of the Company who have been granted such right in accordance with their work functions.
- Data are processed in the Company only if one or more of the criteria of lawful processing are used – (i) for the provision of services under a contract (i.e. for performance of a contract, or for action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract); (ii) with the consent of the data subject; (iii) when processing the data is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation applicable to the Company; (iv) the processing of data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the Company; (v) when personal data are processed for the legitimate interests of the Company or a third party.
- When processing and storing personal data, the Company implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful processing. Access to the personal data processed by the Company shall be limited to the Company employees and auxiliary service providers for whom it is necessary to perform work functions or provide services to the Company.
- The customer or potential customer of the Company is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided to the Company. If the personal data provided changes, the customer must immediately inform the Company. The Company will not be liable for any damage caused to the person and/or third parties due to the fact that the customer or potential client has provided incorrect and/or incomplete personal data or did not apply for supplementation and/or modification of the data upon their change.
- By submitting own personal data, the Customer or the potential customer jointly grant the Company the right to collect, store, systematize, use, and process all and any personal data provided for the purposes of this Policy, directly or indirectly, by visiting the Website and using the services provided by the Company.
Sources of personal data
- Personal data is usually obtained at the time of the provision of services by legal entities of the Company customers acting as data controllers or directly from the data subject (the Company customer or potential customer), who makes them available checking the Company website and/or using the services of the Company. The Company customer (data subject) shall be informed about other data sources prior to entering into or intending to enter into a contract with the Company.
Purposes of processing personal data
- The Company processes personal data for these key purposes:
- Administration and performance of contractual relationships for the proper performance of contractual obligations,
- Maintaining contacts with suppliers, partners, and customers for business, service, and collaboration;
- Debt recovery;
- Internal administration.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of providing services
- When a natural person (data subject) uses the services provided by the Company, the Company processes personal data when submitting them directly to the Company and collects them when using services provided by the Company.
- The Company has the right to process the personal data of the data subjects, which are provided by the Company customers (legal persons) when using the services provided by the Company.
- The Company has the right to transfer the personal data of its customers to third parties, who need to process the personal data of the customers for the purposes specified in this Policy or legislation.
- The Company undertakes to transfer customer data to third parties only to the necessary extent and in cases to provide the relevant services and/or fulfil the statutory obligations. If personal data are not necessary for the provision of a particular service, they are not transferred. The Company transfers personal data to the said third parties on the basis of a data submission agreement or a specific legal act in strict compliance with the legal requirements.
Video surveillance for the purpose of protecting the Company assets and persons
- Video surveillance is performed at Meldų str. 2B, Galgių village, Vilnius district municipality and Kaunakiemio str. 1A-5, Kaunas. Video surveillance is performed for the purpose of protection of the Company assets and persons, legitimate grounds of interests of the Company and third parties. Data collected: videos, date and time of video capture, location.
- The Company organizes video surveillance in such a way that the area of observation does not exceed the necessary area (room, part of the room). Video surveillance in premises and/or areas dedicated to the private use of persons is not performed.
- Upon expiration of the video data storage period, the image data is automatically recorded on the top, thus erasing the oldest data.
- Videos may be used only for suspected criminal acts, administrative offenses, or to prove, disclose, and transfer to the Company employees, service providers, third parties, damage to property of the Company only to those entitled to receive such data in accordance with the law.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of employment in the Company
- The potential employees of the Company (candidates, persons seeking employment) provide the following personal data to the Company: CV, name, surname, contacts. About the processing of their personal data, data retention periods potential employees are informed during the first eye to eye contact or by e-mail (if the potential employee applies to the Company via e-mail). In addition, potential employees may access their personal data in this Policy.
- The personal data of the data subjects submitted for candidacy to a specific position published by the Company shall be processed for the purpose of concluding an employment contract with a potential employee.
- If the data subject is applying for a particular position, but the job offer is not submitted to him/her, the data subject’s data will be destroyed after the selection to the specific position is published by the Company.
- Selected employee data may be retained for future Company employee selection purposes only with his/her consent. To revoke the consent given to the processing of personal data for the purpose specified in this Policy Section, the data subject may at any time clearly and unambiguously express his or her will by contacting the Company by telephone or e-mail indicated on the Company’s website www.baseinai.lt.
Provision of personal data
- The Company undertakes to observe confidentiality obligations with regard to personal data of customers or potential customers. Personal data may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the benefit of the data subject or for other legitimate reasons.
- In addition, the Company may provide personal data to its processors (subcontractors) who provide the Company with IT, accounting, debt recovery or other services and manage personal data on behalf of the Company. Data processors shall have the right to process personal data only in accordance with the instructions of the Company and to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the contractual obligations. The Company uses only those processors who sufficiently ensure that the appropriate technical and organizational measures are implemented in such a way that data processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and that the data subject’s rights are protected.
- The Company may also provide customer data in response to requests from a court or public authority to the extent necessary to properly enforce existing legislation and instructions from public authorities.
Storage term of personal data
- Personal data collected by the Company are stored in printed documents and/or in the information systems of the Company in electronic form. Personal data shall be processed for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed or for no longer than is required by the data subjects and/or provided by law. Usually, personal data are processed for 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
- Although the Customer may terminate the agreement and refuse the services of the Company, the Company shall continue to keep the Customer’s personal data for any claims or legal claims that may arise in the future as long as the data retention periods expire.
- The Company aims not to keep outdated or unnecessary information and aims to ensure that personal data and other customer information is kept up-to-date, correct and destroyed in time.
Rights of data subjects
- The data subject (the Company customer or potential customer) inter alia has these rights:
- Obtain information about his/her personal data processed by the Company, from where, how and on what basis personal data are collected.
- Contact the Company with a request to correct his/ her personal data, to suspend their processing, to destroy them if the data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, or if the date is no longer necessary for the purposes which they were collected. In such a case, the data subject must submit a request, upon of which the Company will verify the submitted information and take the necessary actions. It is very important for the Company that personal data is right and correct.
- Contact the Company with a request to destroy personal data or to suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage – in case the person, after having accessed his / her personal data, determines that personal data are being processed illegally or fraudulently.
- Disagree with the processing of personal data when the data are processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes or for legitimate interests pursued by the Company or a third party to whom the personal data are disclosed.
- At any time cancel the consent for the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
- If the data subject is concerned about the actions/inactions of the Company that might violate the requirements of this Policy or legislation, he/she may apply to the Company for free assistance.
- A person can exercise all his/her rights as a data subject by contacting the Company by email email@example.com
- In case of failure to resolve the issue with the Company, the customer has the right to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (www.ada.lt), which is responsible for the supervision and control of the legal acts regulating personal data protection.
- The information gathered by Cookies allows ensuring more convenient browsing of the Company website and to find out more about the behaviour of the Company website visitors, analyze trends and improve both the website and the Company services or website information. With the help of cookies, the Company processes depersonalized data.
- If a site visitor disagrees that cookies are stored on his computer or on another device, he/she may change his/her web browser settings and turn off all cookies or turn them on/off one by one. However, the Company notes that in some cases this may slow down the speed of browsing the site, limit the functionality of certain site features, or block access to some pages of the site. For more information on cookies used on the Company website, see org or www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
|Name||Description||Creation Time / Expiration Date|
|Google Analytics||Analytical cookie that helps to understand site’s usage habits, identify which information is the most relevant to site visitors.||Two years|
Company accounts in social media
- As an administrator of Facebook and LinkedIn account, we select the appropriate settings based on our target audience and performance management and promotion goals. By giving the opportunity for the Company to create and manage an account on the social network, the social network manager may have limited the ability to change certain essential settings, and for that reason we cannot affect what information the social network manager will collect about you when the Company creates an account on the social network.
- This Policy is governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union
- The Company reserves the right to change this Policy, so visitors of the Site are kindly requested to periodically check that the Policy has not changed or become familiar with its amended or new provisions.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Company UAB “Optika ir Technologija”
Meldu str. 2B, Galgiu village, Vilnius District Municipality
Phone number: 8-5 270-08-06
We wish you pleasant browsing on our website!